You can now own DYXY products with just 3 easy payments, 0% interest.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Shop, add to cart and proceed to checkout.
2. Select Atome as the payment method during checkout.
3. Atome automatically splits your bill into 3 equal payments. You'll pay the first payment at the point of purchase. The next two payments will be spread 30 days apart.
Click Pay using App to proceed with the plan. That's it.
FAQS ABOUT ATOME
- What is Atome?
Atome is a “buy now, pay later” mobile app that splits your bill into three equal payments over two months. The mobile app is free to download and free to use for consumers: Atome charges zero interest and zero service fees. After downloading our mobile app and setting up your account, scan an Atome QR code to pay if you’re at a shop or choose Atome as a payment option when you’re on a merchant’s website. You pay 1/3 of the total bill on the spot. The second payment will be due 30 days later, and the third, the following month.
- How do I pay using Atome?
Shop with an Atome merchant partner and choose Atome as your preferred payment method at checkout. Make your first repayment (one-third of your bill) with your credit or debit card at the time of purchase and the rest over the next two months in two equal interest-free instalments. It’s that easy.
- What are the payment methods for repayment?
1. App repayment. Go to your ATOME APP. Select “Check and Pay” overdue bills. Update your credit or debit card details.
- Am I eligible to use Atome service?
To use the service, you must:
– Be at least 18 years of age
– Currently reside in Malaysia
– Have a mobile phone number registered under your MyKad with your telco
– Own a credit or debit card that will be used to pay for your purchases on Atome
- Where can I find “My Vouchers”?
1. On the Atome mobile app homepage or click on “Me” tab.
2. Look for “Vouchers”.
- How do I use my vouchers?
1. Scan QR code and enter the payment amount, select “Voucher/Promo code” on payment confirmation page, available promotion will be pop up. Choose the voucher to use for this order and click confirm.
2. Select your preferred voucher and click “Confirm”.
- Do customers have to pay any fees for using the Atome service?
Atome is a free service: there are no hidden service fees or interest charges if you pay all your scheduled instalments on time. That said, the merchant you’re shopping with may charge you additional fees for using Atome to pay – that’s between you and the merchant you’re buying goods from.
- Can I make a refund?
Please check our exchange policy here.
- Can repayment date be pushed back?
Under normal circumstances, no, but if you are facing technical difficulties or other problems that prevent you from paying on time, though, please get in touch with Atome as soon as possible so they can provide you with the support that you need.
- What happens if I missed a payment?
If you missed a scheduled payment, we will charge you an administration fee and freeze your account until the outstanding amounts are paid. To reactivate your account, we will charge a RM50 fee. If this reactivation fee and instalment is not paid within seven days, an additional RM25 fee will be charged. In Malaysia, the maximum administrative fee is capped at RM150 per transaction.
- Does Atome protects my personal information?